30th Birthday Open Day
Sunday 17th September
THE JAG SHOWROOM
25 ANZAC HIGHWAY, KESWICK
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO OUR STAFF, SUPPLIERS AND VALUED CLIENTS FOR HELPING US BUILD A REPUTATION, DEDICATED TO ONGOING SERVICE AND DESIGN EXCELLENCE.
To celebrate 30 years of awarded design, we are opening our doors to Adelaide, to draw together the designers and industry specialists who have helped build the company.
- Industry specialists will showcase their latest ranges of finishes and share knowledge on how to maximise potential of domestic joinery solutions.
- Our entire design team will be available on the day to inspire and celebrate design, discussing how to bring design elements together to create extraordinary solutions.
- Demonstrations on the latest cooking appliances will be conducted throughout the day, with Rawson’s Electrical providing advice on how to approach the selection of appliances, as well as make suggestions on selections that will work for your project.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day, with light finger food prepared by our partnering chefs.
Seminars and information sessions will be run by JAG designers and international suppliers throughout the day, on a range of popular topics of interest, such as:
- Considerations in planning your joinery design
- Latest trends in finishes
- Benchtop material selection and maintenance (common queries such as composite stone vs natural stone, which is best for you?
- Accessory selections to suit you – organisational trays, waste bins, trends in accessories
No need to book, you will be able to put their name down for attendance at the sessions on the day.
So put it in your diary and come and join us in celebrating 30 years of JAG. We are looking forward to seeing you!